Messages posted to thread:

Ray26-Nov-01 02:54 PM EST 5a   
Susan26-Nov-01 03:32 PM EST   

Subject: Greenhouse Insulation
From: Ray
Zone: 5a
Date: 26-Nov-01 02:54 PM EST

I have a small hobby greenhouse and have heard /read about a product which is available in England. The product is called bubble glaze greenhouse insulation and appears to be very similar to bubble wrap but apparently has a UV stabilizer.Does anyone know of a distributor for this or a similar product in Ontario Canada ?

Subject: RE: Greenhouse Insulation
From: Susan
Date: 26-Nov-01 03:32 PM EST

There was an article in the latest Canadian Gardening magazine that referred to it and said Lexis Greenhouses in the Ottawa area carry it. I couldn't find it on their web site although I did see a reference to buble insulation clips under Accessories, so they probably have it. Their web site is at:

There's an e-mail address there so maybe you can e-mail them and ask. The magazine article said it was $1/linear ft. of 4ft. wide material...

In order to post the forum, you must register to the site.
To register, click here.

If you have already registered, you must log in.
  • New Eden
  • Kids Garden
  • Plant a Row Grow a Row